Thursday, February 11, 2010

I don't miss him...

With all the fuss about the "Miss Me Yet?" billboards with W's face on them, let me chime in: I don't. I miss Dick Cheney, but I don't miss W. I don't want O, but I don't miss W. It seems that in the 2008 election we were presented with two pieces of cake. One had a little bit of poop mixed in, the other a bit more poop. Either way, we got crap.

Now that hindsight (for the intelligent) is 20/20, it's clear that we got the double-helping of poop in our presidential cake.

And if I hear one more person talk about how awesome Michelle Obama is and how much grace she has and how spectacularly beautiful she is, I think I'm going to blow chow. She is the female version of Lurch. She is singularly unattractive and is an orthodontist's nightmare. Her jaw makes Billly Bob Thornton's "Sling Blade" character look like he had a perfect bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment